Policies & Priorities
Churchmead’s school policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of the school and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care. If you would like a printed copy of the any of the policies, please contact us.
Please click on the required policy to download
School Priorities September 2020
1) To ensure school returns safely to life in all its fullness
2) Improve GCSE outcomes:
- Achieve 70%+ 4+, 50%+ 5+, 20%+ 7+ in all GCSE subjects
- Priorities learning for Pupil Premium students
- Accelerate student progress at KS4
3) To embed excellence in Church school provision for our school community – (SIAMS)
4) To focus on being an outstanding school for our community
To grow our staffing provision in line with increased NOR.