School Development Plan & Priorities
Churchmead’s school policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of the school and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community. These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care. If you would like a printed copy of the any of the policies, please contact us.
Please click on the required policy to download
School Priorities September 2022
- To further grow new opportunities that celebrate life in all its fullness
To ensure good outcomes for our students:
- Achieve 75% 4+, 55%+ 5+, 25%+ 7+ in all subjects
- Prioritise learning for Pupil Premium students
- Improve 5+ outcomes in Maths and Science.
- Ensure Combined English and Maths outcomes at 5+ is at least 50%
- To be an outward facing school, embracing new collaborative opportunities that provide both challenge and support
- To grow an excellent music provision and embed an outstanding programme of PSHE
- To plan and prepare a dynamic and vibrant sixth form provision