SEND (Special Educational Needs & Disabilities)
The school’s aims for SEND
- To ensure the early identification and assessment of all students’ needs, and to recognise that these needs may change over time.
- To make the best possible provision for students with SEND within the limits of the resources available to the school.
- To ensure all students with SEND have full access to a broad and balanced curriculum, and are able to fulfill their potential.
- To ensure all students with SEND are included as fully as possible in the activities of the school.
- To ensure that the views and wishes of students with SEND are heard and taken in to account in the planning and reviewing process.
If you wish to discuss your SEND requirements with a member of the SEN team, please contact our SEN Manager:-
Christine Domballe - SEN Manager
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org